Healthy Women www.healthywomen.org
– Healthy Women (HW) is the nation’s leading independent health information source for women. HW provides health information that is original, objective, reviewed by medical experts and reflective of the advances in evidence-based health research.
strong>Baby Center www.babycenter.com
– Baby Center offers online resources on pregnancy, children’s health, parenting & more, including expert advice & weekly newsletters.
Heart Hub www.hearthub.org
– Heart disease is the #1 cause of death in women. American Heart Association has created this educational site for information, tools and resources about cardiovascular disease and stroke prevention.
Web MD www.webmd.com
– WebMD offers credible and in-depth medical news, features, reference material, and online community programs.
CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases www.cdc.gov/STD
– Information, statistics and treatment guidelines for sexually transmitted diseases.
American Social Health Association www.ashastd.org
– ASHA is recognized by the public, patients, providers, and policy makers for developing and delivering accurate, medically reliable information about STIs. This is where you will find the facts, the support, and the resources to answer your questions, find referrals, join support groups, and get access to in-depth information about sexually transmitted infections.
American Bone Health www.americanbonehealth.org
– American Bone Health provides education, resources, and tools to help you understand bone disease and bone health. ABH uses insights from their research organization, the Foundation for Osteoporosis Research and Education
(FORE), to stay abreast of the latest technologies and treatments.
Power Surge www.power-surge.co
– An informative and supportive menopause community for women going through the transition of perimenopause to postmenopause. Not only the physical symptoms, but the psychological
and spiritual changes as well.
– American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist have developed this online resource to help women looking for guidance as they navigate midlife health changes and menopause.
Travelers’ Health by CDC www.cdc.gov/travel
– US Centers for Disease Control presents disease outbreak alerts, reference materials, destination updates, cruise ship inspection scores, international travel and vaccinations.
3 Fat Chicks On A Diet www.3fatchicks.com
– Weight loss support, forums, blogs, articles and more. Created in 1997, 3FC is one of the best known and supported weight loss forums on the internet! Filled with sassy attitude and sage advice of three sisters who have fought the battle of the bulge and won–as well as anecdotes and wisdom from scores of their online community of women.
Northside Hospital Baby Bump App
– For Android click here
. For Apple click here