If we participate in your insurance plan, then we will gladly file your claim for you. Please review your policy before your appointment so you know what your plan covers including referrals, co-payments and percentage of coverage. Co-payments and or deductibles are payable at the time of service. It will be your responsibility to notify us of any changes in your insurance plan.
If we do not participate in your plan, then payment in full will be required at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept checks, cash and credit cards (Visa, Master Card and American Express).
Please let us know if you have any billing questions by calling the office at 404-252-3898.
Participating Insurance Providers
Listed below are the managed care plans with which the physicians at Women’s Health Associates Group participate.
We currently are not participating with any Medicaid Exchange / Obama Care / Affordable Health Care plans. If you are covered by one of these plans, you will be required to make payment in full at the time of service.
Please contact our office at 404-252-3898 if you do not see your plan listed.
- Aetna Healthcare-HMO/PPO/POS
- Ambetter Peach State Health Plan
- American’s Health Network
- Beech Street Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia-HMO/PPO/POS
- Cigna Healthcare-HMO/PPO/POS
- Cigna – Great West
- Cigna + Oscar
- Cigna (updated 11/1/2023)
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Healthcare-HMO/PPO/POS
- Coventry National
- First Health
- First Medical Network
- Integrated Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanete Dual Choice PPO Only
- Medicare Advantage Plans Only
- Multiplan-Value Point
- Principal Edge Network
- National Provident Preferred Network
- One Health Plan-HMO/PPO/POS
- PPO Network
- Referred Plan of Georgia
- SouthCare Health Network
- United Healthcare Of Georgia