As a new patient, we allow more time for your visit with your provider. Because our time is as valuable as yours, we ask that you call us 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. To secure your first appointment, we will request a credit card number to keep on file. A $50.00 charge will be made to your credit card account for appointments that are cancelled or changed in less than 24 hours.
Before your first visit:
- Verify the provider you are seeing is contracted with your insurance plan.
- Ask your insurance if you need a referral from your primary care physician.
- Make payment arrangements if you do not have insurance coverage.
- Make a list of questions or concerns you wish to discuss with us.
On the day of your appointment, please bring:
- Your insurance card
- A picture ID (driver’s license)
- Completed New Patient forms (see forms section to print)
- A list of all your current medications
- A list of questions or concerns you may have
- Payment for services rendered. We accept checks, cash and credit cards (Visa, Master Card and American Express).